Third European Network for the Philosophy of the Social Sciences Conference
Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED), Madrid
September 10-12, 2014
The purpose of the European Network for the Philosophy of the Social Sciences (ENPOSS) is to promote, encourage and facilitate academic discussion and research in the philosophy of the social sciences.
ENPOSS advocates an inclusive conception of the philosophy of the social sciences dealing with the whole range of multifarious philosophical issues raised by the social sciences. Moreover, ENPOSS invites discussion of these issues by philosophers as well as social scientists.
- Margaret Gilbert (University of California, Irvine)
- Uskali Mäki (University of Helskinki/Academy of Finland)
- To see the conference program, click here.
- Information about conference practicalities will be posted later.
- For further inquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the conference:
- Registration is required for participants who do not present a paper at the conference.
- There is no registration fee.
- To register send an email with your name and affiliation to email@example.com
- Deadline for registration: July 20, 2014.
Más información: http://enposs.eu/2013/09/enposs-2014/