The Proof Society Workshop on Proof Theory and its Applications together with the Winter School on Proof Theory, will be attending-only and shall not be streamed online.
The intended audience for the Winter School is advanced master students, PhD students, postdocs and experienced researchers new to the field in mathematics, computer science and philosophy. The workshop will bring together researchers on proof theory and its applications through a series of invited and contributed talks as well as panel discussion.
Both events will be held in Madeira in 2021 in the week from Monday, November 29 through Friday, December the third.
Information can be found at
and confirmed speakers include:
- Bahareh Afshari
- Juan Aguilera
- Eduardo Fermé
- David Fernández Duque
- Anupam Das
- Stepan Kuznetsov
- Graham Leigh
- Alexander Leitsch
- Fedor Pakhomov
- Norbert Preining
- Michael Rathjen
- Andrei Voronkov
The important dates are:
- Winter School on Proof Theory and its Applications, November 29 — December 1, 2021;
- Workshop on Proof Theory, December 2 — December 3, 2021.
Registration for Winter School and Workshop
- Early registration opens Monday, October 11;
- Early registration closes Monday, November 15.
Workshop Contributed Talks Submission
- Submission of abstracts opens Monday, October 11;
- Submission of abstracts closes Monday, November 8;
- Acceptance is confirmed Thursday, November 11.