The Editors of Public Governance, Administration and Finances Law Review are inviting contributions to their online conference, Post-Pandemic Politics: Perspectives and Possibilities, to be organised on the 30th June 2021. Submissions addressing the following topics are especially welcomed:
- COVID’s challenges to democracies
- new perspectives of eGovernance
- new societal challenges to public administration
- fiscal and monetary responses, relief measures
- global politics in a post-pandemic world
- EU politics in a post-pandemic world
- ethical dilemmas in public administration and policy-making
Raphael Cohen-Almagor, University of Hull
Deadline for abstract submission: 31st May 2021.
Deadline for notification of acceptance: 15th June 2021.
Conference: 30th June 2021.
Proposals must contain an abstract of 300 – 500 words prepared for blind review and, in a sperate file, a brief CV of 100 – 200 words. All proposals must be submitted to email@example.com
Principal contact: Ákos Tussay (Tussay.Akos@uni-nke.hu)